Things to know before buying a hair loss shampoo
There are a lot of hair shampoos out there that you can not decide which one to choose? I will help you in selecting the best hair loss shampoo for you.
- First and foremost, the thing to consider before picking up a hair loss shampoo is to read the contents on the bottle. Not every hair loss shampoo contains the same materials. Now if you are unaware about which materials to consider, then keep on reading.
- There are hair loss shampoos which do not contain quality contents and leads to even severe hair loss. A poor-quality shampoo will affect not only your hair but also your skin.
- The best quality shampoo contains Keratin oil, Vitamin E and palmitic acid. Also, look for the shampoos which contain DHT blockers. There are also Biotin shampoos available which are excellent for curing hair loss. Stay away from the shampoos which include the ingredients like Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium and THEA Laureth Sulfate. These components are cheap and are the main reason for most of the hair problems nowadays. Although they contain the cleaning properties but the disadvantages, they cause to your hair outweighs the advantages. They make hair dry and rough and worsens the hair loss even more. It also contributes to weak, stiff and inelastic hair easily prone to breaking. Remember, your only goal is not only to clean your scalp but to protect your scalp so that it keeps on giving you the healthier and glossier hair.
- Another essential thing to consider before buying a hair loss shampoo is to check if the shampoo contains any stabilizers and pigments? There are shampoos which contain various preservatives, perfumes, and dyes to give a smooth finish temporarily and to make you enjoy a good time in the shower. But other than the enjoyable factor, these shampoos are not helping your hair in any sense.
- You can also take the advice of a dermatologist for choosing the right shampoo for your hair.
- If your hair is dyed, then you must use a secure color shampoo to protect the expensive dye in your hair. Also, remember the fact that weather also plays a significant role in maintaining your hair quality. In summers, you need to wash your hair quite frequently so buy a lightweight shampoo because their effect stays for a much shorter period. In winters, you can use a strong shampoo with much enduring influence.
- Therefore, every time to head out to buy a hair loss shampoo, read the labels and be wise. Invest in a shampoo having organic oils like jojoba, coconut and argan oil, vitamins and plant extracts. By doing so, you will get a head full of thicker and long-lasting hair.
QUICK SUMMARY: THE BEST HAIR LOSS SHAMPOOS
Does a hair loss shampoo work?
Hair loss happens because of specific reasons. What a hair loss shampoo does is that it targets those reasons and eliminates them.
The reasons for hair loss are predictable in most of the cases. Dandruff is one such reason, and it makes hair prone to breakage. That is why it is recommended to buy a hair loss shampoo which is according to your scalp conditions.
One thing which is common in all the hair loss shampoos is the absence of od chemicals. Chemicals are fatal for your hair, and all the ordinary shampoos contain chemicals which disturbs your hair cycle over time.
So yes, we can say that the hair loss shampoos do works for your hair by promoting their health, but not all the hair loss shampoos may be suitable for your scalp. Buy the one which suite the nature of your scalp.
The Best hair loss shampoo for men and women
As I have mentioned earlier, we can not call one shampoo the best for all the people with hair loss issues. The results vary scalp to scalp, and you must buy shampoo according to your hair needs. However, there is a list of those shampoos which are proven effective for both men and women with different scalp conditions. You can try using these shampoos after consulting your dermatologist.
|Ultrax Labs Hair Surge||Pura D’OR Shampoo|
|Shapiro MD Shampoo Review||PhytoWorx Organic Hair Loss Shampoo|
|Pure Biology Review||Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo|
|Lipogaine big three shampoo||Ketoconazole shampoo for dandruff|
|Keranique Shampoo||Guava Leafe shampoo|
|Bosley Hair Growth Shampoo||Argan Oil Shampoo Review|
|Biotin Hair Loss Shampoo||Majestic Pure Hair Loss Shampoo|
|Best Biotin Shampoo for hair loss|
I will explain in details about each shampoo as we move on.
What does a hair growth shampoo do?
I want you to face reality and know that there is no shampoo out there which can work like wonder for your hair. Reversing a hair loss is a complicated issue, and sometimes the only solution left is to get a hair transplant.
But the hair growth shampoos sure do some of the fantastic things for your hair. It stops your hair loss by targeting the root issues like oil build up, deficiency of protein and increased DHT. By doing so, these shampoos save you any further damage or hair loss. All the hair growth shampoos are protein-based which strengthens the outer layer of your hair strands. This protein also penetrates deep inside your scalp and promotes the production of natural oils. The hair looks thicker and fuller.
There are also hair growth shampoos available which cause the hair shaft to swell and appear thicker. These shampoos also affect the speed of your hair growth and increase it.
I would suggest you look for the specific ingredients in the hair growth shampoos. One such part which targets hair loss is called ketoconazole. It is recommended by the hair experts too for active hair growth.
Other than the shampoos, there are medical treatments like Minoxidil which can bring your lost hair back and promotes hair growth. But it also doesn’t address a receding hairline or bald temples.
How to pick the right hair growth shampoo?
Choosing the right shampoo for your hair is not a simple task. You need to consider various factors before you pick a shampoo.
Your scalp is the first factor which determines the health of your hair. Having healthier hair requires your hard work and care. Using a random shampoo and not knowing the type of your scalp leads you to hair loss which becomes permanent over time.
What shampoo does is that it cleans up your scalp and your hair get rid of excessive oil and dirt. There is a vast difference between “excessive oil and sebum” and “natural oil.” Your hair needs the natural oil for their healthy growth. If you are not using the right shampoo, you are stripping off even the natural oils from your hair which leads to frizzy and brittle hair. That is why picking a good shampoo is very important for your hair. Also, remember that shampoo and conditioner are just like food and water. You can not leave either one if you want your hair to enjoy a healthier, fuller, shiner life.
Don’t you think of yourself as a lucky person if you have healthy hair? Natural hair doesn’t mean that you can use any kind of shampoo available out there. Even if you don’t have any sebum or dryness issues, you still need to choose a shampoo with a balanced Ph. Using a shampoo targeted for oily or dry hair will lead to hair getting very dry or very greasy which is not a healthy condition. So be careful and choose a mild shampoo for your hair.
It’s a nightmare having an oily scalp. You can not even comb your hair freely in fear of bringing tons of oil on your scalp. Greasy hair makes your hair look thinner and dirty. But don’t be too disappointed because other than poor styling there aren’t many problems associated with oily hair. Oil makes your hair healthy by preventing excessive breakage and dryness. Your hair stays smooth and frizz-free. There are a lot of precautions you need to take when selecting a shampoo for your oily hair.
- Stay away from shampoos which claim to be hydrating and moisturizing. They will make your hair oilier.
- Stay away from shampoo made for curly hair. Such shampoos contain oil and glycerin to strengthen up the hair.
- Volumizing shampoos are your best friends. They remove excess sebum from your hair and gives a lift to your hair.
- Leave the shampoo in your hair for a much longer time, say 5 minutes with constant massaging to altogether remove the wrong oil.
- Rinsing the hair excellently is very important for you. If any traces of shampoo are in your hair, it will lead to sebum production, blocking your follicles and leading to severe hair loss problems.
- Conditioner is not your well-wisher. Never use it in your scalp. If you think your hair ends are becoming dry, then you may use it only on the terms but not on your entire scalp.
- Wash your hair on alternate days to keep them healthy and shiny. Don’t skip more than two days between washing your hair. Excessive oil and sebum block the hair opening and causes severe damage not only to your hair but also to your skin. Frequent breakouts on the forehead are also the common cause of oily hair which are not adequately taken care.
- Remember! Your shampoo doesn’t only remove the excess oil from your scalp. It should target the root problem. A good shampoo addresses this problem by training your scalp to produce less oil and making it balanced over the long run.
- Don’t fall into this myth that if you have an oily scalp, you will never face the problem of dandruff. Oil is, in fact, the critical factor which produces dandruff by breaking down into oleic acid. This acid results in flaking, itchiness, and redness of the scalp.
- Keep in mind that an oily scalp is just like a greasy pan which never mixes up with water. Using a shampoo targeted for oily hair breaks down the oil and emulsifies it making it easier for the oils to leave your scalp.
- My last suggestion for you is to always consult a hair expert in determining the nature of your scalp. A good doctor will refer you the right shampoo for your scalp. Don’t take your hair for granted. They are your real crown.
The common problem associated with a dry scalp is curly hair. Hair tends to break easily. They look lifeless and if they are kinky, then even brushing them every morning seems like a heck of a job.
- Don’t go for volumizing shampoos as they remove excess oils from your scalp and you don’t want that.
- Hydrating shampoos are all that you need.
- Shampoos which contains extracts of oil are an excellent option.
- Shampoos which label, “Sulfate-free,” are your best buddies.
- Using a conditioner is MUST for you. Your hair roots also need it for staying smooth and hydrating. Use a conditioner every time you shampoo.
- Having dry hair doesn’t mean you can skip shampoo for days. Even if you feel that your scalp is dry, use a shampoo for best results.
Which is the best shampoo for thinning hair for females?
Receding hairline is in many men as a genetic condition. But have you have seen a female with receding hairline? , but it is a result of various other reasons. Tying up your hair tightly or using such hairstyles which puts excessive strain on the front of your hair also cause the temples to recede. Using too much chemical and hair dyes also lead to thinning hair. Heating is also the main culprit which plays a role in hair thinning. This thinning starts with the temples and eventually reaches the entire head.
Addressing the thinning of hairs with the help of shampoo is useful if you detect the problem early. Prolonged time to thinning persists the problem, and then you need to seek medical attention for PRP injections and laser treatments. That is why you should start using a hair which is specially made to combat the thinning of your hair as soon as you start noticing the problem.
These shampoos help in reducing DHT which is responsible for thinning hair. For this purpose, there are several shampoos which are on the list. Remember always to choose a high-quality shampoo of a reputable brand.
Here are some of the top shampoos for thinning hair in females:
How to hair loss and regrow hair naturally?
Once you start losing your hair and see those bald patches on your head, it’s sturdy and in some cases impossible to grow them back. Sometimes the only possible solution left is a hair transplant. But getting a hair transplant is not only expensive but is also a painful and risky process. It is also an unsuitable process for women and does not promise significant results. The hair shock loss which occurs after a hair transplant itself is a dramatic process. It leaves the patient in a condition of distress and anxiety which itself is harmful to hair growth. If you are in the initial phases of your hair loss, then you shouldn’t worry at all because you can get your strands back. How can you do it? Well, there are two possibilities.
- Get rid of the factors which are the culprits of your hair loss
- Implementing the factors which increase your hair growth
You should always try to stop your hair loss naturally by adopting certain habits as your routine.
Massaging is used for centuries by the people to promote feelings of relaxation. It increases the blow flow in your body. Similar is the case with your hair. If you are facing hair loss issues, then make a habit of massaging your head with light pressure using your fingertips. Massaging provides oxygen to your hair follicle and wakes up the dormant hair follicles. Using this natural remedy for a more extended period can help you get rid of hair loss permanently.
- Egg hair mask
Eggs are the best source of protein and biotin. Whether consumed orally or applying it on the scalp, it provides excellent results in terms of your hair health.
To regrow your hair naturally and to bring their luster back, you can use an egg hair mask. To make the mask, only separate the egg yolk from two eggs and mix it with one teaspoon of your favorite oil. Apply it on your hair and leave for 15-20 minutes. Then wash and rinse with regular shampoo.
Most of the hair-friendly substances are all natural. We can obtain them free of cost, and they don’t cause any harm to our bodies. One such bounty is “Alovera.” Alovera is famous for promoting hair growth and making them appear smooth and silky. It targets the dead skin cells on your scalp and replenishes it, providing strength and shine to your real hair. It also reduces the causes of hair fall and promotes favorable conditions for your hair.
To use it, only take 4-5 aloe vera leaves and cut them in the middle. Extract the gel from the leaves and contain it in a bowl. You can apply it directly in your scalp and hair ends, or you can mix it with any oil of your choice and then apply to your scalp. Remember to do a patch test on your skin before using the mask. Alovera can cause skin allergy in some people. This allergy is very rare, but you should still do the patch test as a safety valve.
Try using aloe vera gel to get your lost hair back.
- Onion Juice
Onion contains sulfur and sulfur is one of the essential substances in maintaining the health of your hair follicles. The doctors even recommend onion juice as a hair loss remedy. It not only prevents the hair loss but also bring your lost hair back and delays the graying of your real hair. Onion juice acts as a catalyst in speeding up the hair cycle of your hair. It also improves blood circulation and leaves your scalp infection and germ-free.
To make onion juice mask, take 2-3 regular sized onions. Cut the onion into four halves and put the pieces in a blender or a juicer. Remember to use the juice immediately; otherwise, the onion may lose its sulfur. Cover your entire scalp with this juice. Massage for 5 minutes then covers your head with a plastic cap. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash off using any shampoo. Use this remedy thrice a week to see significant results.
I know that the natural remedies take time to show results and you may feel lazy preparing them, but they are worth your time and effort. You will thank yourself later for doing a little hard work.
- Stay away from heat
Exposing your hair from excessive heat is as important as saving your skin from sunshine. Stay away from heating devices like rollers, straighteners and blow dryers. Heat styling damages hair. These devices strip off your hair of the natural oils and reduce protein.
- Use Essential Oils
Essential oils are nature’s best healers. These aromatic and lightweight oils are well-known for their medicinal properties in treating alopecia and many other hair issues. You can use Frankincense essential oil, geranium essential oil, peppermint essential oil or the great tea tree essential oil. While using essential oils, remember that less is enough. Only 2-3 drops of essential oils are enough for one large bottle of shampoo. You can mix these oils in your shampoos, carrier oils and hair masks. Not only will these oils address your hair loss problems but they will also give your hair a sweet aroma which lasts till the next wash.
- Eat Right
To feel right, you must eat right. To save your hair from falling and thinning you must avoid the foods which cause inflammation in your body. Avoid processed and packed foods and carbonated drinks. Avoid sugar, in fact, completely cut it off from your diet. There is a reason it is called “White Poison.” You should also drink plenty of water and clean water. Never consume unfiltered water. Also, stay away from excessive use of medicines. Replace your meals with fresh fruits and vegetables and include a supplement in your daily diet. The best supplement to use is fish oil.
By adopting the above habits and lifestyle, you will notice a significant difference in your hair very soon. Just don’t skip and don’t lose hope. Remember! Patience is the key and over-thinking and stress is the enemy for your hair.
What vitamins help hair grow faster?
The natural vitamins for maintaining a healthy life for your hair are vitamin A, C, D, Protein, Iron and Zinc. Its good to consume these vitamins from your daily diet but in this busy world of hustle bustle, maintaining a healthy diet is arduous. Another essential vitamin for preventing hair loss is Niacin. It also works like wonders.
I have tried dozens of natural remedies, changed several shampoos and used a lot of oils in hopes of getting healthier hair and get rid of hair fall. Now, at the age of 26, I regret not taking the step before which I have made now.
On consultation with my doctor, I came to know that not only I can make my naturally thin hair thicker, but I can also stop the excessive hair fall and make my hair healthier. My doctor, who is a brilliant and well-renowned hair transplant surgeon also, suggested me few supplements to counter my hair loss issue. I was astonished when I observed the results just a month after I started taking those vitamins. Not only my hair loss had reduced, but my head became fuller and thicker. I will share those vitamins with you today. Try them and forget about your hair loss issues. The best things about these vitamins are that they contain natural ingredients and do not cause any side effects.
- Salmon Oil Capsules
Protein is life for our hair. It is as essential for our hair as water is to fish. Talking about fish, the incredible Salmon oil is also extracted from a particular species of fish called “Salmon.” If you have no intake of fish in regular diet, then these capsules are a MUST-HAVE for you. Even if you consume fish in your daily diet, you must include this vitamin at least three times a week in your diet.
Salmon fish oil capsules are proven to provide the best health for your hair. Enriched with Omega-3 fatty acids, these capsules increase the flow of your blood in your body. Blood flow is an essential factor in maintaining the hair follicle cycle reasonable. These fantastic little capsules also hold anti-inflammatory properties which are not only suitable for opening up your hair follicles but also for your skin. With an exceptional feature of increasing hair growth, these capsules will help you in getting rid of all your hair loss problems. These capsules come in soft gel forms so don’t worry about the taste of the oil. Trust me and give these buddies a try.
We are moving on to our next magical vitamin, Biotin.
- Biotin 5000 mcg
Biotin is a naturally occurring substance found in a variety of foods including our most favorite, egg. It is the primary substance which makes up our hair. This deficiency also causes you to have brittle nails. Not eating a healthy diet also causes biotin deficiency in your body.
My experience with these fantastic vitamins is just remarkable. Not only did I get healthier hair but also a problem-free skin and shiny nails. I am thankful to my doctor for guiding me rightly and making me worry-free regarding my hair.
Niacin plays a vital role in maintaining overall health. Women, especially, need to include this vitamin in their daily diet.
Try these three vitamins and feel the difference in your hair.
How much hair should you lose daily?
Hair loss is not always hazardous. There are specific ranges set by the dermatologists and hair experts which is a healthy hair loss. A variety of 50-100 strands per day is average hair loss. However, if you see a lot of hair down the drain while showering, then you should be worried.
To check the extent of your hair loss, run the fingers in your hair and then pull around 60 hair strands with very light pressure. If you see more than 20 hair strands in your hand, then unluckily you are a victim of severe hair loss, and you need to be extra vigilant towards your hair care.
Some tricks for using hair loss shampoo in the most effective way
- Buy the right hair loss shampoo by checking the contents.
- It is recommended not to use the hair loss shampoos for more than four times per week. The main ingredient of these shampoos called ketoconazole can make your scalp dry and itchy.
- Leave the shampoo in your hair for 3-5 minutes and then rinse with clean water.
- Don’t use boiling water for washing your hair.
- Use the shampoo in your hair roots only not on the whole hair length. Your scalp needs all of your attention in combating against hair loss.
List of Best Hair loss shampoos for men and women
This shampoo has just arrived in the market; that’s why it is not very popular among the folks yet. This shampoo is a must-have for all those who are dealing with hair loss problems. Due to its chemical free nature, this shampoo does not cause any harm to your hair and scalp. It is the first and the best shampoo on my list.
Ultrax Labs is making its place in the market as a producer of hair friendly products. Ultrax Labs Hair Surge is one of them. Let’s see what this shampoo does and why should you spend on it.
- This shampoo contains “Caffeine” which is famous for stimulating the hair follicles.
- This shampoo targets the problematic DHT and blocks it and prevents the condition of hair miniaturization.
- It brings back the bounce and volume of your hair and conceals the balding spots.
- It stays in your hair till it is fully absorbed.
- It comes with a money-back guarantee.
Main Ingredients of Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Shampoo:
- Saw palmetto
This shampoo is proven to correct your receding hairline, and that is why it is called the magical solution to all the hair problems.
- It regrows lost hair.
- It promotes thicker hair.
- It is used to treat alopecia in both men and women.
Main ingredients of Shapiro hair loss shampoo:
- Saw palmetto
It is a hair growth stimulating shampoo with biotin as an active component.
- Contains Biotin to stop hair loss.
- Stimulates the growth of hair by blocking DHT.
- It Contains natural extracts.
- Best for women.
Main ingredients of Pure Biology Shampoo:
- Saw Palmetto
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
- Rosemary Oil
It is also another brand name of biotin shampoo and contains the same active ingredients as other biotin shampoos listed above.
- Fights alopecia.
- Combats hair loss issues.
- Perfect for both men and women.
- It strengthens the hair roots.
It is color friendly shampoo specially made for those with dyed hair. It protects the hair color while taking care of the hair follicles and eliminating the causes for hair loss.
- It contains organic components.
- It is enriched with stem cell formula to slow down hair loss.
- SLS free shampoo.
Main ingredients of Phytoworx Organic hair loss shampoo:
- Alovera juice
- Licorice extract
This shampoo targets the dandruff problems which is one of the mains of hair loss conditions. It fights dandruff and dandruff causing agents on your scalp. It also prevents the inflammation of hair-follicles and blocks the receptors which cause hair loss. This shampoo works on all hair types and also prevents graying of hair.
- It is the best dandruff solution.
- Perfect for all hair.
- Contains ketoconazole, one of the best hair solutions.
- Have a fresh smell.
Main Ingredients of Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo:
- Coconut fatty acid
Lipogaine is a famous brand and trusted by doctors and customers all over the world. It provides a defense against the hair loss issues.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Perfect for both men and women.
- Very mild formula
- Chemical Free
Main Ingredients of Lipogaine big three shampoo:
- Argan Oil
- Ylang Ylang
- Jojoba and coconut oil
- Tea Tree Oil
Ketoconazole Shampoos for Dandruff
As the name suggests, this shampoo contains Ketoconazole excellent for treating dandruff, flaking and irritated scalp.
- Detects the root cause of hair loss and eliminates it.
- It contains anti-fungal properties.
- Can be used by both male and female irrespective of the scalp conditions.
- It is used to treat alopecia and folliculitis.
Main Ingredients of Ketoconazole Shampoo:
- Animal Collagen
- Coconut fatty acid
- Glucose dioleate
Review of Keranique
Keranique is an FDA approved shampoo for hair regrowth. It is specially designed for women and treats all sorts of hair loss problems whether short-term or long-term. I have personally used this shampoo, and I am still a fan. It makes my hair amazingly glossy and bouncy. I continuously receive compliments on my hair. This shampoo has helped me boost my confidence.
- It brings back the lost hair.
- It stops further hair loss.
- It is a permanent solution to hair loss.
- Best to use for women.
Main ingredients of Keranique Shampoo:
- Ginseng root
The main ingredient of this shampoo which is guava leaf contains vitamin C which is well-known for boosting collagen levels in your body. Collagen is famous for promoting faster and healthier hair.
- It contains antioxidants properties.
- It protects the hair from harsh sunlight.
- It contains essential oils.
- It is 100% organic.
- Strengthens and moistures the hair.
- Contains Vitamin B2
Main ingredients of guava leaf shampoo:
- Essential Oils
- Castor Oil
- Pure Guava Leaves
- Vitamin B2
- Mustard Oil
This shampoo is for treating excessive hair fall. It is claimed to be even better than Rogaine and Minoxidil.
- Hydrates the hair follicles and strengthens the roots.
- ItPromotes hair growth.
- Contains Saw Palmetto to give volume and bounce to hair.
Main ingredients of Bosley Hair Growth Shampoo
- Saw Palmetto
- Cross polymer
Argan Oil Shampoo Review
Argan oil is the natural solution to many of the problems faced by the female including rough skin and dry hair. It is used directly and with other essential oils as a hair mask as well. Nowadays, it is also the main component of hair loss shampoos due to anti hair loss properties.
- Argan oil shampoo contains antioxidants.
- It is full of vitamin E.
- It maintains hair elasticity.
- It promotes hair growth.
Main ingredients of Argan Oil Shampoo:
- Argan Oil
- Vitamin E
- Aloe juice
- Citric Acid
- Cocamide Mea
Biotin Hair Loss Shampoo Review
Biotin is the active substance in your hair which is useful for maintaining your hair life. Biotin shampoo takes some time to do its wonder, but it is worth the wait. You need to use it for a minimum for six months to see the results.
- It contains active DHT blockers.
- It is a permanent solution for all hair loss problems.
- It repairs the damaged hair and promotes new hair growth.
Ingredients of Biotin Hair Loss Shampoo:
- Argan Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Vitamin B5
Majestic Pure Hair Loss Shampoo Review
It is a mild and gentle shampoo which conditions your hair follicles and prevents further breakage. Pregnant women should be careful while using it and must consult with the doctor for precautionary measures.
- It Contains DHT blockers.
- It Contains herbal ingredients.
- It Contains biotin as an active ingredient.
Main ingredients of Majestic Pure hair Loss Shampoo:
- Decyl Glucoside
- Deionized Water
- Vitamin D and C
Best Biotin Shampoos for Hair Loss
Here is the list of best biotin shampoos for hair loss:
- Organix Thick and Full Biotin Shampoo
- Nioxin biotin shampoo
- Hask Biotin shampoo
- Pura D’OR shampoo
- Pure Biology Shampoo
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What causes hair loss?
Stress, pollution, dirt and dust, use of chemicals and heat, genetic problems and age factor, all lead to hair loss in both males and females.
- Can I grow my hair back after thinning?
Absolutely. The shampoos mentioned in the article are the best solutions for addressing thin hair.
- Can we reverse hair loss?
Yes, by using certain hair loss shampoos, hair loss can be reversed.
- Is transplant a permanent hair loss solution?
In females, the transplant can be a permanent solution only if hair loss doesn’t run in your genes; however, as male pattern baldness is a genetic disorder, so transplant results also don’t stay longer.
- Can I make my naturally thin hair thick?
Yes, by using certain shampoos which swells the hair shaft, you can increase the diameter of your naturally thin hair.
- Is it possible to treat a receding hairline?
If you are in the initial phases of receding, then it is possible to treat the receding hairline, but once you see completely bald spots then, it becomes difficult to handle it.
- What is the cause of receding hairline in women?
Receding hairline in women can be because of various factors like pregnancy, imbalance of hormone levels, using excessive chemical and also because of using tight hairstyles.
- What are the best foods for healthy hair?
Fish, Eggs, fresh fruits and vegetables, berries, dry fruits, and milk are good for hair. Do not take processed foods and high levels of salt.
- Can I consume milk with fish oil capsules?
Do not take the capsule along with milk. Take a 3-4-hour gap between the intake of fish oil capsules and liquid.
- What is the best vitamin for hair loss?
Vitamin B2, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Biotin, Niacin, and fish oil are the best vitamins to maintain healthy hair.
- How long does it take for new hair to grow?
A complete hair growth cycle takes around three months to finish. That is why your new hair will take 3-4 months to grow.
- Can I set the hair growth cycle according to my wish?
Yes, it possible to some extent to speed up the hair growth cycle.
- Does shaving your head bring out thicker hair?
No, it’s a widespread myth that shaving your head will grow thicker hair. Hair always rises from the roots, and when you shave your head, you are only shaving the outer part of the hair which is on your head.
- Is biotin safe to use?
Yes, biotin is a natural substance which is safe to use. It is in our foods in sufficient quantities.