Healthy and well-grown hair are the dominant parts of everyone’s personality. Human beings, irrespective of gender, have a deep-rooted desire to have hair with proper growth. Unfortunately, every person (male, female, and teenager as well) faces the problem of hair fall or slow hair growth leading to baldness. To solve this prevailing issue throughout the world, scientists and doctors have worked hard. Their struggle has resulted in knowing the fact that nature is so kind to humans. Nature has bestowed humans with multifarious types of herbs for hair growth. The regular use of these herbs can benefit humans in different ways. Some of the best herbs for hair growth are listed below along with their unique benefits.
- Aloe Vera
- Green Tea
Aloe Vera – Soothing Herb for Hair Growth
Chemical Name: Aloe
Aloe Vera has been being used as a soothing herb for hair growth for centuries. This is full of Proteolytic enzymes that help to revitalize the dead skin cells of the human scalp. The revival of the dead cell helps to improve the growth of hair. It is commonly used in the form of a paste to apply directly to the scalp. It is easily available in the market. Besides, it can be grown at home. Moreover, the soothing nature of aloe vera works for the conditioning of hair.
Benefits of Aloe Vera
- Removes dandruff and prevents dryness
- Diminishes itching by providing healing effect
- Prevents hair damage by restoring the damaged hair
- Conditions hair by leaving a soothing effect
Lavender – Antibacterial Herb for Hair Growth
Scientific Name: Lavandula
Lavender is the antibacterial herb for hair growth. The antibacterial properties of lavender make it beneficial for hair growth by removing the harmful germs from the skin cells. Lavender provides you with a long-lasting effect to prevent the germs from entering the follicles. Moreover, it treats the scalp and heals the open cell to increase hair growth. It is available in the market in liquid form and can be used easily.
Benefits of Lavender:
- Extinguishes head lice and kills other harmful bacteria
- Fights against skin inflammation and other unhealthy effects
- Leaves appealing fragrance and shining look
Amla – Fixer Herb for Hair Growth
Scientific Name: Phyllanthus Emblica
Amla is used as a fixer herb for hair growth. Its proper use fixes the damaged hair from roots to the ends. Moreover, it has Vitamin C which helps in improving hair growth. Amla along with lime juice treats hair in such a way that incredible results are achieved.
Benefits of Amla:
- Fixes the hair loss and hair damage with the provision of healthy hair
- Curbs the premature graying, hair breakage and hair fall
- Heals the itching of the scalp and stimulates the hair follicles
- Prevents dryness and removes dandruff.
Ginger – Restoring Herb for Hair Growth
Scientific Name: Zingiber officinale
Ginger is the natural resorting herb for hair growth. It naturally restores the moisture of the hair without leaving any harmful effect. It has the most useful ingredient which is called gingerol. Gingerol helps to curb the free radical of the scalp. The soothing nature of ginger helps it to work on the stimulation of follicles. It is less expensive as it is a kitchen ingredient and available all the time.
Benefits of Ginger:
- Improves blood circulation in the scalp to improve hair growth
- Multiplies the hair cells to grow fast
- Strengthens the hair roots to prevents hair loss
- Reduces the hair breakage and hair damage
Ginseng – Nourishing Herb for Hair Growth
Scientific Name: Panax ginseng
Ginseng is the best nourishing herb for hair growth. It nourishes the scalp by boosting the circulation of blood and leaving a soothing effect.
With the regular use of ginseng, the blood flow becomes smooth and the immune system gets improved. The improvement in the blood flow also improves hair growth. The improved hair growth results in beautiful and healthy hair.
Benefits of Ginseng:
- Improve blood flow and boost blood circulation in the scalp
- Minimizes stress level and improve body health
- Enhance the immune system to fight against harmful germs
- Reduces hair loss and hair damage
Basils – Inciting Herbs for Hair Growth
Scientific Name: Ocimum basilicum
Basils are the best inciting herbs for hair growth. Basils have antibacterial properties along with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities. These are used to improve human health which directly improves hair growth. Basil leaves are available in the market and can be obtained easily. Moreover, basils bolster the blood circulation
Benefits of Basils:
- Incites follicles smoothly by improving hair growth
- Smoothens the blood flow and increases blood circulation
- Heals the scalp to prevent hair loss and hair fall
- Helps hair to grow faster by boosting hair regrowth
Neem – Conditioning Herb for Hair Growth
Scientific Name: Azadirachta indica
Neem is the unique conditioning herb for hair growth. It treats the follicles and regenerates the skin cells to improve hair growth. It is used in the form of paste to apply on the scalp. It removes dandruff and dryness and leaves smooth and shiny hairs. It is also used as a medicine to treat the problems of the scalp.
Benefits of Neem:
- Curbs dryness, removes dandruff and manage the frizzy hair
- Prevents infections
- Softens hairs with soothing effects
- Cleans the scalp with nourishment
Henna – Coloring Herb for Hair Growth
Scientific Name: Lawsonia Inermis
Henna is the best natural dying herb. It can be obtained from any market in the shape of powder. That is used by converting it into a paste. The paste is prepared by mixing water with it. Then it is applied to the scalp to color hair in a natural and inexpensive way. Henna has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties that help in removing the excess oil from hair and leaving a nourishing and shining effect.
Benefits of Henna:
- Works as a natural dyer to provide hair with a red glow
- Nourish hair with long-lasting effect of nourishment
- Block the open cell in the skin to prevent hair loss
- Very effective for oily hairs to remove the unwanted oil
Rosemary – Regenerating Herb for Hair Growth
Scientific name: Salvia Rosmarinus
Rosemary is the most beneficial and regenerating herb for hair growth. Rosemary has antibacterial properties that allow it to remove the harmful and unhealthy bacteria from the scalp. It also increases the blood circulation in the scalp to improve hair growth. Moreover, rosemary is used as a conditioner for hair due to its soothing effect. It leaves incredible effects on hair.
Benefits of Rosemary:
- Heals irritation and removes bacteria from the skin
- Removes dandruff, reduces dryness, and smoothen hair
- Cleanses hair by leaving nourished hair
- Boost the shine of hair without any harmful outcomes
Horsetail – Strength Providing Herb for Hair Growth
Scientific Name: Equisetum
Horsetail is the rare herb for hair growth but it is used in most of the products available in the market. It has an antioxidant nature that enables to stimulation of the hair in the right and fast way without leaving side effects. The antioxidant property of horsetail makes it able to boost the blood flow in the scalp.
Benefits of Horsetail:
- Improves hair growth and prevent hair damage
- Enhances blood circulation and restore the hair growth
- Stimulates hair follicles to improve hair growth
Peppermint – Healing Herb for Hair Growth
Chemical Name: Mentha × Piperita
Peppermint is the best healing herb for hair growth. It heals the scalp to improve the growth of hair. The regular use of peppermint can treats the baldness of patients suffering from any diseases. It also works to enhance hair growth and show incredible results with the use of four weeks only.
Benefits of Peppermint:
- Heals the irritation of the scalp by healing the skin cells
- Restores hair follicles to boost hair growth
- Removes the germs from skin cells to provide healthy hair
Hibiscus – Stimulating Herb for Hair Growth
Scientific Name: Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis
Hibiscus is a unique stimulating herb for the growth of hair. The presence of Vitamin C enables it to increase the amount of collagen amino acids in the scalp to improve the growth of hair by minimizing the dryness and preventing fizz. It brings the following benefits for your hair.
Benefits of Hibiscus:
- Reduces hair breakage and hair damage
- Removes dandruff and prevents dryness
- Strengthens hair by stimulating hair follicles
- Makes the hair nourished and hydrated
Green Tea – Antioxidant Herb for Hair Growth
Scientific Name: Camellia Sinensis
Green Tea is the best antioxidant herb for hair growth. It has many benefits for health as well as hair growth. The antioxidant properties of the green tea help in preventing the hair fall. By curbing the hair damage, it helps in the treatment of baldness. It also has an anti-anti-inflammatory quality to boost hair growth.
Benefits of Green Tea:
- Reduce hair loss by regenerating the hair follicles.
- Diminish dryness by preventing dandruff.
- Block DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) for treating baldness.
In short, these natural herbs are a blessing for humans. The problems of baldness and slow hair growth can be resolved by using these natural and inexpensive herbs. You must use these herbs to get marvelous results.